The Ralph Waldo Emerson quote is one I found to be true in my case of working as a bookkeeper. (Not the career I would have chosen, but one that has turned out well for me and my family)
"No good deed goes unpunished" I hear nearly every day at work espeically in the summertime. Our service dept. works their butt off trying to get peoples A/C working as fast as they can and also give them a good deal for replacement systems (At cost) if their systems are out of date. It's amazing how ungrateful and demanding people can be.
I fully agree with Sandy Beals quote!
Nice pictures of Sandy and Kempton. And Greg looks good too!
1 comment:
The Ralph Waldo Emerson quote is one I found to be true in my case of working as a bookkeeper. (Not the career I would have chosen, but one that has turned out well for me and my family)
"No good deed goes unpunished" I hear nearly every day at work espeically in the summertime. Our service dept. works their butt off trying to get peoples A/C working as fast as they can and also give them a good deal for replacement systems (At cost) if their systems are out of date. It's amazing how ungrateful and demanding people can be.
I fully agree with Sandy Beals quote!
Nice pictures of Sandy and Kempton. And Greg looks good too!
Post a Comment