1. O’Reilly Factor
2. Anytime OSU is playing football (Just think, if OSU beats Michigan and Michigan State beats Penn State, then OSU will go to the Rose Bowl.)
3. BYU Channel
4. Hannity's America
5. Sports Center
6. Local news
7. O’Reilly Factor
8. O’Reilly Factor
8 Favorite Restaurants
1.Outback
2. Deli at Costco’s
3. Olive Garden
4. China Buffet
5. Olive Garden
6. Rodizio Grill (The Brazilian restaurant in Salt Lake with all the meat on a stick)
7. Olive Garden
8. Deli at Costco’s
8 Books You'd Recommend
1. Holy Bible
2. B of M
3. Call of the Wild
4. Knock on any Door
5. Alibi Ike
6. Macbeth
7. Of Mice and Men
8. A Christmas Carol
8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Had headlight of van Replaced at B & B
2. New wiper blades from Checker
3. Cooked Italian sausage w/ sour kraut and carrots and onions.
4. Took my AM and PM nap.
5. Just as I expected the sun came up.
6. Helped Donna a little bit clean the bedrooms
7. Checked the blogs on computer (at least 10 times.)
8. Made dinner (microwave TV dinner, Chicken and left overs.)
8 Things to look forward to
1. Trip to Utah
2. Christmas
3. Thanksgiving
4. Visits with anyone
5. Checking the mail box
6. E-mail and blog comments
7. Visit of Garland and Joan
8. Shopping at Costco
8 Things on my wish list
1. A helicopter
2. A motor home
3. A trip to Midwest
4. Wish I could sing and dance
5. A healthy orange tree in back yard
6. Wish I was a better driver of auto
7.That I had more computer skills
8. Wish I could lose 10 pounds
8 Things I love about Fall
1. Summer is finally over.
2. Summer is finally over.
3. Summer is finally over.
4. Summer is finally over.
5. Summer is finally over.
6. Summer is finally over.
7. Summer is finally over!
8. Cool nights
Now, if you just read this...
I Tag You!
I Tag You!






9 comments:
OSU to the rose bowl would be nice! Outback above Olive Garden, I would have never guessed! (I like the Polish dogs at Costco) Great post!
Another good book
"A TALE OF TWO CITIES"
a helicopter? me too!
if.. and i say IF -- OSU win those games they'll be playing USC
don't you roast BUCKEYES
my mom stole my thought...A helicopter? I like it when you do these...i found out new things about you every time.
O'reilly wasn't too big of a surprise.
So, Uncle Ronald, I finally figured out how to log on to this BLOG thing. I have drug my feet as long as possible about this computer thing...
So I see you like Olive Garden, too. I think it is Dad's favorite place besides the 5 and Diner (which is where he, I and Larry went tonight).
oh, so number 5 is susan! yay for susan!
Boy, you're really missing some snow out this way!!! We didn't get any at my house or my parents house, but out by Nancys and out in Valparaiso, they got a foot of snow...just 20 miles away. Not a trace at my place though.
I take it you like olive garden?
That place is so good!
and a helicopter would be so cool.
I love it when you do these
Post a Comment