skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Prayer Perfect
This is a picture Bruce asked Jack Lardis to paint for our 50th anniversity
If you look closely at the picture you will see that Jack captured us very well.You will see 'Da Harbor, Inland Steel Co, Ohio State U., Arizona: and if you look again you will see a self-portrait of Jack.
6 comments:
"Prayer Perfect" is a poem taught to us boys by our Mother,
At Franklin Elementary School, it was required that we present an activity for our class in Auditorium. This is the poem that we presented from memory.
very nice.
baylee learns poems at her school.
i wish i knew more poems.
that picture is so cool.
things like that are priceless.
what a blessing to have close friends and family.
is that your gas station in the bottom coner
I always thought this picture was interesting,but thanks for pointing out the details. Never saw Arizona before!
I love it, it looks great!!! If you had that scanned at Staples and emailed to me, I could color it really nicely. It'd be fun!
Post a Comment