yuck. i'd take haggis anyday over corned beef!
Haggis??! Does Krista know what haggis is? Where's the cabbage, carrots, and onions? looks good.
how much fat is in corn beef??
I believe A LOT. I'm not sure why Krista hates Corned beef. Maybe it tastes really really bad in Scotland. No way would I take chitlin's over corned beef. :(
Gross! Give Me Some pizza or a Braut with sour Kraut!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
yuck. i'd take haggis anyday over corned beef!
Haggis??! Does Krista know what haggis is? Where's the cabbage, carrots, and onions? looks good.
how much fat is in corn beef??
I believe A LOT. I'm not sure why Krista hates Corned beef. Maybe it tastes really really bad in Scotland.
No way would I take chitlin's over corned beef. :(
Gross! Give Me Some pizza or a Braut with sour Kraut!!
Post a Comment