I know it is now Spring when these tulips bloom. I planted a whole row of tulip bulbs about 4 years ago. Some of them have come up every spring since I planted them. I thought sure that the bulbs left in the ground would probably burn up in our Arizona heat, but some of the didn't. Two tulip plants surprised me again this spring and they have more than on bloom on them. Maybe I will plant some more in the fall. Thanks, Honey, for taking this picture and posting it on your blog. Hint: Add bulb food when planting tulip bulbs and add bulb food plant every year. 5-10-5
Tulips pop up ALL OVER in my neighborhood. It's so wild. The yellow daffadils are up. they had snow on them yesterday. Mom, Your tulips are beautiful, a rare sight in AZ. Good Job!
6 comments:
pretty color.
i love tulips.
Tulips are hard to grow!!!!
I love tulips. They are hard to grow, any tips? I have a friend that is in love with them but can never get them to grow right.
I know it is now Spring when these tulips bloom. I planted a whole row of tulip bulbs about 4 years ago. Some of them have come up every spring since I planted them. I thought sure that the bulbs left in the ground would probably burn up in our Arizona heat, but some of the didn't. Two tulip plants surprised me again this spring and they have more than on bloom on them. Maybe I will plant some more in the fall. Thanks, Honey, for taking this picture and posting it on your blog. Hint: Add bulb food when planting tulip bulbs and add bulb food plant every year. 5-10-5
Sheena Loves Tulips
Tulips pop up ALL OVER in my neighborhood. It's so wild.
The yellow daffadils are up. they had snow on them yesterday.
Mom, Your tulips are beautiful, a rare sight in AZ. Good Job!
Post a Comment