I know those guys.2 of them share a birthday.Three of them share a name.Do you know who and who and who?
I have noticed some college basketball games on TV. I don't watch much; but,I will watch championship game next week.I have observed in the game of basketball more than half the players are Black. (Hey, I have no problem with that.)However, Blacks make up only about 10 - 14% of the population.Why is that?Jesse Jackson says it is because they practice more.He may be right.I have no answer.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I know those guys.
2 of them share a birthday.
Three of them share a name.
Do you know who and who and who?
I have noticed some college basketball games on TV.
I don't watch much; but,I will watch championship game next week.
I have observed in the game of basketball more than half the players are Black. (Hey, I have no problem with that.)
However, Blacks make up only about 10 - 14% of the population.
Why is that?
Jesse Jackson says it is because they practice more.
He may be right.
I have no answer.
Post a Comment