Friday, March 27, 2009

Socialism

Though this talk was given by Ezra Taft Benson over two decades ago, in 1977,
do his words not ring true today?
I feel he is an inspired man.
I understand what he is saying. I understand the dangers of socialism and communism.
In this clip we are warned that it would not be long before we as Americans lived under the bondage of socialism & communism.
Are we not seeing this happening right now?


5 comments:

Gram said...

Every person alive in the US should read and hear this message. Socialism is still growing and it is certainly growing so fast now that it will soon consume us. We need to do all we can to stop it.

Pedaling said...

calling all mormons who voted for Obama....

you made a mistake.

watch the video.

i rest my case.

amen.

Pedaling said...

wow, that was good.

i may have to make this (video) my sunday post,

with my comment included.

sandyseashells said...

ok

sweet older sister said...

I'm for a Theocratic Government. Daniel 2:44; Psalms 2:1,2