
I love and like about the same things that all of you love and like...
I love Jesus Christ and being a Christian.
I love my family; my wife, children, grandchildren and great-grand-children.
I like a full moon.
I like music.
I like sunsets.
I like the stars at night.
I like flowers.
I like a trouble free automobile.
I love having a testimony of Jesus Christ.
I like education.
I like spaghetti.
I like the lakes and oceans and sand dunes.
I like to travel.
I like mountains, animals, water and memories.
I love the Gospel.





2 comments:
Dad taught me to love many of those same things.
All things worth loving.
Yes, Dad did teach us to love many wonderful things, our families, the creation, and of course most important the Creator. I will always be eternally grateful for the love of God's word, the Bible instilled in me at a very early age by both Mom and Dad.
Post a Comment