Dad had listed quite a few hymns and songs that he loved and wanted to share with all. Those songs expressed his beliefs and things that he was striving for. Dad and I always admired our family members that could sing and or play piano or other instruments. We love to hear all of you that sing or play musical instruments. Ron can hear you where he is and I can hear too when I am with you, (if I don't forget to put my hearing aids in my ears.)
2 comments:
nice post. thank you.
Dad had listed quite a few hymns and songs that he loved and wanted to share with all. Those songs expressed his beliefs and things that he was striving for. Dad and I always admired our family members that could sing and or play piano or other instruments.
We love to hear all of you that sing or play musical instruments. Ron can hear you where he is and I can hear too when I am with you, (if I don't forget to put my hearing aids in my ears.)
Post a Comment